As a community, we welcome all faiths, and are inspired by the mission and values of Ascension, to provide high-quality, compassionate, personalized care with dignity, especially to those in our communities who are most in need. This guiding vision is the cornerstone of who we are as a company: national, nonprofit and patient-focused.
Ascension is seeking a Ministry Formation Manager to lead our Michigan Ministry Market.
What You Will Do
As the Ministry Formation Manager, you will have the opportunity to oversee the direct delivery and facilitation of programs, services and resources for Ministry Formation. In alignment with and accountable to the overall mission integration executive leadership, is responsible for fostering Catholic identity as a healing ministry of the Church, supporting fulfillment of the Mission and Vision, and integrate the Values in all aspects of organizational culture, service, and community collaboration.
- Create, evaluate and revise work plans and delivery processes needed to directly provide programs, services and resources to Formation.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of processes and services associated with accountabilities within Organizational Workplace Spirituality and/or Formation and may include collaboration with Ethics, Spiritual Care and/or Ministry Identity stewardship.
- Work collaboratively with the ministry market mission integration executive leadership to advance overall mission integration.
- Collaborate with others to integrate ministry identity within key areas of assignment and accountability and through specific initiatives, programs and priorities.
- Foster a culture of theological and spiritual reflection, ethical discernment and Mission and Values within teams and areas of responsibility.
- Will facilitate various programs, initiatives and opportunities to address the formation needs of associates, leaders, providers and others.
- Facilitates formation to deepen understanding of the Church’s healing ministry which extends the ministry of Jesus as healer, and which is accomplished in and with community.